Discover el Ripollès
• Monestir de Santa Maria de Ripoll, one of Catalonia's most important Romanesque monuments.
• Ethnographic Museum in Ripoll recently opened reveals the recent past and the identity of the region.
• Terra de comtes i Abats. Itineraries guided of monumental in the Ripollès.
• L’ Scriptorium, a permanent exhibition of the production and copying of manuscripts in the monastery of Santa Maria.
• La Farga Palau, one of the last examples of an historical Catalan Forge.
• La Vall de Núria.
• La Ruta romànica de Les Llosses, a route which involves of different romanic churches in the area.
• Sant Jaume de Frontanyà.
• Els Jardins Artigues (La Pobla de Lillet).
• Les Fonts del Llobregat.
• Museu de les Mines de Cercs.
Hiking and trekking
• Queralbs-Núria via grazing and mining roads.
• Former bridle paths of Les Llosses and Matamala.
• Cornador Puig, Catalonia viewpoint.
• Trip to Santa Maria de Les Llosses- Palmerola.
• The route of the Iron and Coal.
The topography of our region will enjoy all levels routes and explore the cycling environment.
Skii stations of Vallter 2000, Núria, Molina and La Masella.
In Ripollès there are companies which practice different kinds of sports: climbing, mountaineering, canyoning, quad trips, archery, with proposals for all ages.
The most famous products in the area are beef, horse and lamb meat. Ripolles lamb meat is really appreciated.
Ripolles is also known for a wide variety of cold meats and cheeses, all made in different houses in the area.
Mas Pinoses gifts it's customers with a taste of cold meat , cheese and bread from Les Llosses!
Ripoll's privileged location is great for mushrooms. Try to find them!
|During the year||250€||minimum stay of 2 nights|
|Easter, Bank hollidays, Christmas and New Year||265€||minimum stay of 2 nights|
|Summer (from mid june to mid september)||265€||minimum stay of 2 nights|
|* Auxiliary bed (30 €/night).|
The rent of the house includes bed linen, towels, firewood, cleaning products, basic ingredients and coffee capsules.
To complete the reservation is necessary to enter 50% of the total amount in a bank account. The remainder will be paid in cash on arrival in the house.
If cancelled or modified up to 15 days before date of arrival, no fee will be charged. If cancelled or modified later, or in case no-show, 50% of the total price of the reservation will be charged.